Libertarian Party of California
May 2019 - Appeal of Convention Action Regarding Platform
Hearing - 9 June 2019 (telephone conference)
- Opening statements by the appellants and respondents, in that order.
- Questions for either side from members of the Judicial Committee.
- Opportunity for other interested parties to make comments.
- Closing statements by the appellants and respondents, again in that order.
- Opening and closing statements combined will be limited to one hour for each side. Each side may divide that time as they wish between their opening and closing statement.
- Comments from other interested parties will be limited to 5 minutes per person.
- Judical Committee
- Joe Dehn (chair)
- Matt Pautz
- Jill Pyeatt
- Bob Weber
- Susan Marie Weber
- Mark Hinkle
- Jennifer Imhoff
- Robert Imhoff
- Chuck Hamm
- Alicia Mattson
- Mimi Robson
Note: During the period for questions from the Judicial Committee, there was a failure of the connection being used by the Chair and which was also being used for the recording, which resulted in the connection having to be re-established and the recording re-started. The two files for that section of the meeting represent the portion before that interruption and the portion after.